SENIOR/LEAD MODELLING ANALYST - CREDIT RISK
£50,000 to £70,000 + PENSION + BONUS
This UK bank is looking to expand their team and bring in a Senior/Lead Modelling Analyst in their regulatory models team. This role offers great flexibility to work from home, a very competitive salary package and an opportunity to build important Basel and Impairment models for a leading bank in the UK.
A bank with many products including mortgages, personal loans, overdrafts, and credit cards. They have a great benefits package and place a lot of importance on employee wellbeing with flexibility being given to work from home.
The role is a senior/lead modelling analyst position which will involve working on Basel and Impairment models.
You can expect to be involved in the following day to day:
- Developing regulatory models for use in retail lending space
- Driving insight into improvements for strategies and model development
- Making sure models are compliant with regulatory measures
- Using SAS to rebuild Basel models
- Working closely with senior management and stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the credit risk space
- Experience developing regulatory models
- Strong experience in SAS/SQL and Excel
- Experience using Python and AWS is desirable
- A strong university degree in a numerate discipline
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience
- Discretionary Bonus
- Health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Shane McWilliams via the Apply link on this page.